DENTAL VENEERS IN PANJIM
Porcelain Dental Veneers are made up of porcelain and require more enamel preparation hence are more expensive. However, porcelain veneers are more durable and last longer. With adequate care, even upto 20 years. Since they are made up of porcelain, they resist stains better than regular teeth and also look very natural. Compared to composite veneers, porcelain dental veneers last longer and do not stain easily.
RESIN-BASED COMPOSITE VENEERS
Composite veneers are made up of dental resin and hence are easier to repair if any chip occurs. These are also a better option if you are looking for Affordable Dental Veneers. They last for around 5 years and are more susceptible to staining over time. Since they are made up of resin, they are less invasive and usually do not require any enamel preparation. They can also be completed in a single sitting in certain cases.
eeth Veneers are Translucent thin shells made of porcelain which when placed over your teeth enhance your smile. Porcelain veneers can alter the Shape, colour of teeth and size as desired. Basic flaws in your frontal teeth like Discolouration, Tooth gaps, Shape of your teeth and dents can be masked by our Cosmetic Dental Specialist in Goa with the help of dental veneers.
What Are Teeth Veneers?
Dental veneers, also known as teeth veneers or porcelain veneers are ceramic shells that are thin and custom-made to fit over teeth by cosmetic dentists to enhance their appearance. They can be used to mask Discoloured, Crooked and Chipped teeth easily. Even cases where teeth do not respond to regular dental treatments like Tooth Whitening, Teeth veneers can help in giving you a Smile Makeover. Teeth Veneers can last between 5-10 years depending on how you maintain it!
Teeth Veneer Procedure?
Your dentist will first selectively prepare the teeth by reducing some amount of enamel for the application of Porcelain Veneers. An impr ession of the teeth is then taken and the moulds are sent to a laboratory where the porcelain veneers are custom-fabricated. Temporary veneers will be given during that duration.
• The dental veneers are then surface treated to aid in retention and fixed over your teeth using a special cement.
• Once the dental veneers are positioned in place, the cement will be hardened with the help of a special LED light and any excess will be removed.
• The whole procedure takes around 2-3 sessions. Porcelain dental veneers take approximately 1-2 weeks to be prepared in the laboratory during which time temporary veneers can be worn
Recovery and Post – Treatment Care ?
It takes around two weeks to fully adjust to the dental veneers. Avoid eating anything for approximately an hour after they have been placed to allow it to set properly. Avoid very cold or hot food and beverages initially as it can cause tooth sensitivity. In order to let the teeth veneers last longer, Proper oral hygiene must be maintained and special care should be taken to clean the area where the veneers meet the gums. We recommend using a water flosser to help maintain your oral hygiene with dental veneers. Dental veneers will serve you for a very long time If you maintain proper oral hygiene.
Cost Of Dental Veneers In Goa?
The type of veneers, extent of correction and underlying discolouration are some of the factors that determine the cost of dental veneers in Goa. After a proper clinical examination, the dentist will advise you as to what type of dental veneers would be appropriate for you. The cost for Teeth Veneers In Panjim starts from Rs 7000 onwards.
Things to keep in mind before you get teeth veneers?
• Your teeth and gums need to be healthy before you get dental veneers. If you have Gum diseases, we advise against getting teeth veneers until the gum disease is treated.
• Veneers are to be avoided in patients who clench or grind their teeth as the dental veneers can chip or break. A plastic dental night guard while sleeping is generally advised in people who clench or going their teeth.
• Veneers can get loose over time due to disintegration of the cement over time. In that case, new ones might be needed.
• As with all dental treatment, discuss your expectations and treatment options with your dentist beforehand. Routine dental follow up visits are a must for keeping your teeth and gums healthy.